CCO's Platinum Level Sponsor
David Maus Chevrolet!
Corvette of the Quarter - Rules for Submission
Back to Home Go to Corvette of the Quarter Gallery
Open to all active CCO members each month beginning with February 2012, the CCO Corvette of the Month/Quarter will be a friendly little competition showcasing the best of the best Corvettes our club has to offer. Winners will be selected from owning members' submissions of up to three photographs of their Corvette sent to Webmaster Howard Brown. Howard will make his decision from your submissions on the first of every period and post the winners' car and BIO in the Corvette of the Quarter gallery AND on CCO's Website Home Page. If you are proud of your ride and want the opportunity to have your car featured on the CCO Home Page then hurry out and get a new photo and submit today!
Here's all you need to know:
- Photo should be of your car only. Please do not include yourself or other people in the image. Submit up to three photo's per car - we'll pick our favorite.
- Car can only be selected as Corvette of the Month/Quarter one time per year. However, there will be no limit on how often you can submit your photo for consideration. Photos not selected each month/quarter will automatically be reconsidered each successive period, so owners will not need to resubmit unselected cars. Got more than one car? Enter all of 'em. Once selected, owners will need to resubmit if they desire to be considered again.
- Member owners will need to include a brief description and any interesting points about your car (a BIO) with each submission.
- Send your new photo attached to an email along with your BIO to Howard Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a high resolution file in JPEG format.
- In November, we will run a web polling booth and announce a CCO Corvette of the Year winner - based on the popular vote of My CCO registered members!
- Contact Howard with any questions!
Click Logo --> for CCO SPECIFIC and general 2019 NCM Caravan Plans! Requires MY CCO Secure Login - Volunteer Contact information included.
Thanks to CCO's Most Recent Gold Sponsor - Starling Chevrolet!
CCO's Double Gold Sponsor Nicks Family Diner!
CCO - Lifetime Business Member
MONTHLY MEETING LOCATION
((Check Website, Calendar and your email often to confirm Monthly Meeting location))
8969 W Colonial Dr
CCO meets on the third Wednesday of every month except December. Dinner is 5:30 - 7:30, Meeting 7:00 - 8:30pm. At Gators Dockside, attendees enjoy Full-Menu Dining Options!
Meeting Location is Subject to Change Without Notice! Check Here Often To Confirm!
Come visit us to see what we are all about!
For More Information Visit our Contact CCO Page.
All Images Depicting Corvette, Corvette or GM Logo's & Any Brand,
Logo or Trademark Other Than That of Corvette Club of
Orlando Appear Courtesy of the Resepective Trademark,
Brandmark or Copyright Owner.
Web Design and Mastering Services Provided by: