As of January 17th, 2018
CCO is at Membership CAP for 2018
There will be no wait list maintained.
Individuals/Families interested in future CCO membership must familiarize themselves with the below guidelines.
The Corvette Club of Orlando
New Membership Application Guidelines
(NOTICE: CCO reserves the right to modify any or all provisions of our existing membership renewal or New Member Induction Process at any time and without prior notice.))
Background: The Corvette Club of Orlando (CCO) has always sought to ensure it's members truly enjoy the 'CCO Membership Experience.’ For that reason, in January of 2014, CCO's Board of Directors declared the membership to be capped. Capping, or limiting our membership has been successful in providing us better control of events and drives as capacity issues had begun to impact the success of our activities.
CCO's New Member Induction Process:
To facilitate the management of our Membership Cap, on or about February 1st annually, if CCO's Membership Cap is below capacity, New Membership Opportunity / Openings may become available. At the direction of our Board of Directors, an Open Application period may be announced on CCO’s Website and Application Request links then enabled. Immediately upon CCO's Membership Cap being reached, the membership will again be Capped, Application Request links will be disabled and all applications received deemed to be non-fillable will be returned unprocessed.
During the open period mentioned above, individuals interested in receiving a Membership Application should follow and be aware of the following steps:
- Use the "Request an Application" link that will be available at bottom of this page.
- Give us your name, address, email address and all other information reqeusted when prompted by the form link.
- NOTE: 1.) CCO DOES NOT INDUCT NEW MEMBERS WHO SERVE ON THE BOARD OF ANY CORVETTE CLUB IN FLORIDA. 2.) YOU MUST CURRENTLY OWN A CORVETTE. 3.) YOU MUST CONFIRM COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TWO REQUIREMENTS ON OUR "REQUEST APPLICATION " FORM.
- After we review the request, a message containing one PDF attachment including Full Membership Application & Membership Acknowledgement Form will be forwarded to the email address provided.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM / JUNK email folders to avoid missing our Application Request Confirmation.
- A completed, signed application must be received via US Postal Service at our Club Address as indicated on the application, accompanied by First Year Member Dues.
- First Time Registration / Annual Dues are $100.00 per individual/household/family and payable by check when submitting a fully completed Membership Application and signed Membership Acknowledgement Form.
- Applicants are subject to approval by the Board of Directors based on all factors known to the Board - their decision is final.
- The date of Membership enrollment will be the date received and recorded by our Treasurer, (not by the application date.)
- Applicants will be notified by eMail upon acceptance by the Board of Directors.
- Applications received deemed to be non-fillable (received after Cap reinstated, or unapproved) will be returned unprocessed.
- First Time Approved Applicants will receive a maximum of 2 (two) Personal CCO Name Tags, 1 (one) Club Window Decal and 1 (one) Club Logo Cling. Additional Name Tags are $10 each. Additional Decals are $3 each. Additional Logo Clings are $4 each.
- Thereafter, Renewal Annual Dues are invoiced each November and due January 1st. All Membership materials will be delivered in person during regularly scheduled meetings of the membership. Renewal Dues not paid by January Meeting of Membership Date result in loss of all membership privilages and permanent removal from Membership Roster.
All correspondence regarding CCO Membership Application submission is via US Postal Service, All Correspondence regarding CCO Membership Applications and Acceptance is via eMail.
Corvette ownership is mandatory to be considered for membership! If you own a Corvette and are interested in becoming part of the most active Corvette Club in Central Florida - focusing on Friendship, Family and Fun, we want you to consider letting us know of your desire to Join CCO. We openly invite all potential new members to visit with us at a Monthly Meeting of the Membership, have dinner with us, socialize with our members and learn more about CCO during this monthly business meeting. If you like what you see and hear, we encourage you to return to this page at the beginning of the following calendar year to learn of our then-current plans regarding the potential opening of a period where CCO will accept new Membership Applications in the new year.
Effective January 17rd, 2018
The Below Link Remains Disabled
CCO reserves the right to de-activate link and cease acceptance of
Requests to Receive an Application and/or to process Submitted
Applications at any time without prior notice!
REQUEST APPLICATION LINK IS DISABLED